Integrated Video Tutorials

Apart from the tags for single video embed, is there a tag to embed all in the same or similar way as we see in admin back-end please?

If not, can you include in next update pretty please? :slight_smile:

thanks

• vincent2
    • Flash Drive

Hi GinaB,
    What I was after is a Shortcode that we could embed on a page or post that would display all videos similar to what we have in admin back-end (see attached screenshot).

We could then restrict access to this page or post to our clients via membership plugin.
    Thank you

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Vincent

Hope you're well.

Thank you for clarifying what you needed. Apologies for not understanding you first time around.

We don't currently have a shortcode for placing all the videos on one page or post, but I can add your post to the Feature Suggestions and Feedback Forum and also ask the Developer to comment on this.

I wish you all the best in setting up your site. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Gina

Hope my response is helpful. Appreciate a thumbs up if it is. If it's not, please let me know how I can serve you better.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Vincent

Hope you're well. :slight_smile:

You will only be able to see the Videos shortcodes when logged into the WP Super Admin on your network. Once you are there, there are several shortcodes available for incorporating group videos. I made a few screenshots to show you where to look.

Hope this helps. And as Aaron said, we don't have a shortcode for all the videos, but the group shortcodes should you lots; you'll just have to style it the way you want it.

All the best and let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

Gina

Hope my response is helpful. Appreciate a thumbs up if it is. If it's not, please let me know how I can serve you better.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.