wp usermeta reports

Hi, I need to make report with all member on a page with one row for each and that has dropdown filter and can sort fields. When click on a member all fields should be presented. It is only for showing since the editing is handled with wp standard user method. All logged in member should be able to see all other member. Havn’t found any Plugin that handle both, have tested Custom Tables Pro and there it works BUT it have it’s own database and I wan’t it from user meta. Have tested User Meta Pro and many others without success.

Can I hire a programmer for making those two pages since I need it next week if there are no ready Plugin.

Regards / Lars

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Lars,

Welcome to WPMU Dev!

Sorry to be made aware of the trouble you are having finding a suitable plugin to address these items.

The only facility that I know of that we have available is the wpmu jobs board and hopefully there is someone there who could get onto it right this minute.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hello, hope you’re well.

Just following up on some threads here and noted that we’ve not heard from you in a while.

If you’re still looking for some assistance on this thread then please by all means reopen it or create a fresh thread for any new questions.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.