WP whitepage when enabeling Forminator

Basically when enabling Forminator, it results in the white page of death and this is the error saved:

PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare google_api_php_client_autoload() (previously declared in /wp-content/plugins/forminator_broken/addons/pro/googlesheet/lib/external/Google/autoload.php:18) in /wp-content/themes/woffice/inc/libs/google-sdk/autoload.php on line 18

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Nicholas Xerri

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

It looks like a conflict between theme and Forminator plugin. I tried to replicate this on my own setup but wasn't able to so I assume it might also be related to some specific setting or some additional plugin.

I would like to take a closer look at your site's configuration but apparently there's some sort of a firewall that's blocking support access. Would you be able to disable it temporarily or provide us with some sort of "override code/URL" (sometimes they are availble)? I realize that whitelisting IP would help but I'm not using (and most of my colleagues don't use it to) a static/fixed IP so it can change any moment.

As we're a globally distributed company we might be accessing the site from different locations and different networks so it's difficult and sometimes impossible to provide an IP to be white listed.

In case this would require you to provide me with some sensitive access credentials, please do not post them here but instead send my a direct message as explained below:

Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.
    Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"
    - Site login URL
    - any access information that I need to be able to access the site without being blocked by firewall
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls/info

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.