WP, WHMCS and Domain Name Reselling

Hi;

I'm about to start a new project that involves hosting and selling websites with WP and the WHMCS plugins.

This may not be the best place to ask this question but ?'ll give it a go anyways:

Has anyone signed up for a domain reseller program to integrate into WP and WHMCS? Would anyone recommend a particular registrar offering a reseller program?

Thanks!

KP

• aecnu

Greetings KP,

WHMCS offers plenty of choices for domain reseller programs though none of them are my personal favorite which is not listed.

They all have there pro's and con's from setup fees to non recurring and one off commissions which is not the way I would choose to go.

Therefore I cannot give you a specific program to pick since I do not know your budget for this portion nor your personal preferences.

However, I will let this ticket ride a little while so that other members may respond with there preferences and comments.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

• kpince

Hi;

By opening the pandora's box of WHMCS and WP/MU combination so to speak, you have surely unleashed many new possibilities in hosting and domain selling. For this reason, it is a good idea to let this topic ride for a while and see what we get. There are tons of info on domain reselling on the net but I'm sure the community here will have more reliable info.

Thanks and..Cheers!

KP

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.