WPHB Minify Groups activity

I have the Activity Log plugin installed, and noticed something being logged multiple times per minute called "WPHB Minify Groups".

Do you know what this is, and why it is doing something on the site every 10-20 seconds?

Entries show:
1 min ago
12/05/2019
20:56:59 N/A our.ip.of.site Post WPHB Minify Groups Updated <the same UUID-style looking entry>-styles
1 min ago
12/05/2019
20:56:49 N/A our.ip.of.site Post WPHB Minify Groups Updated <the same UUID-style looking entry>-styles
1 min ago
12/05/2019
20:56:29 N/A our.ip.of.site Post WPHB Minify Groups Updated <the same UUID-style looking entry>-styles
1 min ago
12/05/2019
20:56:24 N/A our.ip.of.site Post WPHB Minify Groups Updated <the same UUID-style looking entry>-styles
1 min ago
12/05/2019
20:56:10 N/A our.ip.of.site Post WPHB Minify Groups Updated <the same UUID-style looking entry>-styles
2 mins ago
12/05/2019
20:55:51 N/A

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Sam Rozenfeld

This log means that specific file is processed for minification. This will keep logging as long the full minification is not done.

You can disable this logging from Dashboard > HummingBird > Assets Optimization > Settings and then disable debug log.

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Sam Rozenfeld,

That's odd behaviour. I have moved the ticket to support forums so that we could give a closer look, and advise you better. Could you please grant support staff access so that we could give a closer look.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Sam Rozenfeld
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Because your WPMUDEV plugin only works for the person who installed it, I have requested it be turned on by the person who installed it.

Could you please look at better supporting multiple admin accounts, such as multi admins for the main WPMU Dev website as well as supporting multiple admin accounts for the WPMUDEV plugin? This would make troubleshooting things easier.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Sam Rozenfeld,

Could you please look at better supporting multiple admin accounts, such as multi admins for the main WPMU Dev website as well as supporting multiple admin accounts for the WPMUDEV plugin? This would make troubleshooting things easier.

Support multiple WPMU DEV accounts is something which is still being discussed internally on its implementation, and improvements down the roadmap.

However, the plugin does provide the option to add admins so they could have access to the WPMUD EV Dashboard plugin without any issue via the WordPress dashboard.

The damin who has access to the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin, can add more admin to access the plugin, under WPMU DEV Dashboard > Tools > Permissions.

Seems like support access to the website is not enabled at the moment, so I wasn't able to give a closer look at your issue.

If you want us to troubleshoot the initial query raised in this ticket, please do enable support access, or send us the WP admin login credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login URL
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant URLs

Please do follow up in the ticket once you have sent the above credentials. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.