WPML – Multi Currency – Marketpress (is it a match made in heaven?)

WPML has a multi-currency function. I have seen mention of using it in woocommerce, but does the function work in Marketpress?)

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Dev,

Thanks for stopping by the chat. I managed to get a copy of WPML off a colleague to test this out with and unfortunately there’s no multi-currency support for MarketPress. Looks like it’s specific to the WooCommerce multilingual add-on.

I can put that on our feature requests though and maybe it’s something we can add in the future :slight_smile: would be a cool one to have.

If you have any further questions just let us know.

All the best,

Tyler

• David Thibault
    • The Incredible Code Injector

+1 for this. Any updates on this? I see this thread is over 2 years old and I’m not seeing any more recent articles on Google (although a few older than this) from WPMUDev and MP multi-currency.

Is there a third party plugin repository for MP like there is for WC? It seems like if there were, things like this might get handled and contributed back by the community.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello David,

No, Multi-Currency was not (yet) introduced into MarketPress – as you can see there is not much interest for this feature in this thread from members. When there is more members liking and supporting feature, then it’s considered by project manager to be introduced.

From what I know, there is only one place that has add-on for MarketPress is here http://www.marketpressthemes.com/get-mp-mojo/

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.