WPMU Account Connection with Site

HI there,

I am facing an issue that I am not able to login with wpmu account in my wordpress site. Please help me to resolve it.
Thanks

• Nastia

Hello adts , I trust you are doing well today!

Please let me know, do you see any errors while you are trying to login to WPMUDEV Dashboard? Is it showing that login or password are incorrect or there is another error?

If your credentials are correct, please deactivate all plugins on your site and try to log in again. Otherwise, please sent to me your credentials so I can have a closer look.

premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Subject: “Attn: Nastia”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Login URL
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Select “I have a different question” for your topic - this and the subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Let me know how it goes!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• adts

Hi,

Actually I had a previous account of wpmu dev which i was using on my multisite. Now, I have a new wpmu this account and want to connect this one with my that existing multisite.

When I am proceeding to connect with new login credentials, it is asking for updating the previous wpmu account or delete that website from previous wpmu account to connect new wpmu account.

So please suggest me the best so that my site will not get affected and I will be able to use both wpmu accounts time to time.

Hope you understand, Thanks

• Sajid

Hello adts,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

In case, you are under trial, you can not use the domain that is already used with other accounts.

But I can see, this should not be the case for you since you are under a different plan. Please try to login again and it should work.

In case, it does not work then please post the link of your other account profile here and I will unlink the site with your other account.

Please mention that, with what account you want to associate the domain.

You can do this yourself too, from The Hub -> Manage Sites. Click on gear icon corresponding to the site/domain you want to remove and then click on Remove website (see screenshot). You have to logged in with the account the site was registered.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.