WPMU cannot find my website. I downloaded it after purchase. Click on download and nothing

I downloaded WPMU after purchasing the upgrade. I click on download folder and contents of folder appear - text, etc. At one point it says it does not find my website. Is there an alternative way to install WPMU? Yesterday I downloaded it 5 times! Nothing. It will not install. Please give me step by step instructions.

• Nastia

Hello Penny, I hope you are doing well today!

Sorry to hear about this issue you have.

Would you let us know how did you downloaded the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin?
    - Directly from WPMU DEV Dashboard project page?
    - Or from your WordPress installation notification message at the plugin's page ?

At one point it says it does not find my website.

Would you please clarify where does it says?

Would you please upload the plugin using FTP clieen or using the File Manger on your cPanel.

Upload the downloaded zip file from the plugin's project page and upload the file contents to wp-content/plugins folder.

If you are not sure how to do this, please check our manual.

Let us know how it went!

Kind Regards,
    Nastia

• Panos

Hello Penny,
    Hope you are having a nice weekend :slight_smile:

I would recommend to install it as any regular plugin. Simply download it to your desktop from here and then install it and activate it through your WordPress admin menu > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin.

If this doesn't work for you, you can follow Nastia's instructions from previous reply.

Please let us know if your issue has not been resolved by following these steps.

Looking forward to your reply!

Kind regards,
    Panos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.