WPMU Dashboard

I upgraded from a free to a monthly subscription. I had a previous paid subscription but I can’t add my website or change my API.

What can I do?

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi richard_barrett, sorry for the inconvenience you are having.

I can see you already have more than one domain listed on your account. So you are definitely not restricted to trial limitations. When you install our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin and login in it, your site should automatically get listed under your account. Is it not happening? What happens when you click on "RESET API KEY"? Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Please let us know in details. I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

• Luís
    • Support

Hi richard_barrett ,

Hope you’re doing well today!

As my teammate Rupok mentioned, we can check that you have some sites registered. You can’t add another website?

1) This issue is only happening in a specific website? If yes, can you check if you have cloudflare plugin, if so can you temporarily disable ?

Also, can you enable the degub flags in your wp-config.php?

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    define( 'WPMUDEV_API_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WPMUDEV_API_DEBUG_ALL', true );

It will be saved to a debug.log file inside the “wp-content” folder. Can you share it with us?

https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Note: Save the file as a .txt, because the .log extension is not allowed in the attachments.

Cheers, Luís

• richard_barrett
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks.

I think I’ve figured out the problem. It looks like I have two WPMU accounts. I’m not sure how that happened but it’s probably an error on my side.

Can you close THIS account and transfer my subscription to my HyperGraphik/info@hypergraphik.com one?

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi richard_barrett, I hope you are having a wonderful day.

I’m really glad to see that you could figure out the problem. Now, regarding your subscription transfer request, I’m afraid, we can’t handle billing related queries here in forums. Rather our Account Department staffs can help you best in this scenario. Can you please send your query through our secure contact form here? http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ Please select “I have a billing question” and send your query. Our awesome and very friendly Account Department guys will help you within a very short time.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.