WPMU Dashboard Adverts and Information

Hi, your dashboard endlessly displays a modal ad with a button. I can't make it go away, because i can no longer access the dashboard page.

Further, this website is a client website, but thanks to the information you publish under 'Manage' the client, their web hosts and their IT department all know what the last 4 digits on my visa card is, as well as its expiry date. Thanks.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Roger,

Thanks for posting on the forum.

Hi, your dashboard endlessly displays a modal ad with a button. I can't make it go away, because i can no longer access the dashboard page.

Is it displaying the ad in the admin area?

Could you please share the screenshot of it so that i can better understand it?

Further, this website is a client website, but thanks to the information you publish under 'Manage' the client, their web hosts and their IT department all know what the last 4 digits on my visa card is, as well as its expiry date. Thanks.

Are you talking about the Manage screen displayed in the WPMU DEV Dashboard settings on the following path?

Admin Area -> WPMU DEV -> Manage

This screen doesn't display any visa card information for me so please also share the screenshot of it by masking /removing any sensitive data.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.