WPMU Dashboard not workign properly, not appearing on sites

Hi,
I have deleted and re-installed wordpress MU, then set it to subdomain true. Then installed WPMU dashboard. It looks ok on the network admin page, but it does not appear at all on sites that I create. I don't have any new users, nor do I have any plugins activated as this is a brand new install.

Also, after clicking around a bit, the WPMU dashboard appearance and functionality changes. It becomes text only, with no graphics and reports that I don't have any themes or plugins installed. When I try to add them, it won't offer any to me.

J

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Burnstuff,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The WPMU DEV Dashboad plugin should not appear in any other place of you Multisite than on "Network Admin". It's not intended to be used by admins of subsites as it's a tool for the owner/admin of the network - the member of our WPMU DEV community here.

I think you will want to take a look at plugin's usage guide here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/#product-usage

Also, after clicking around a bit, the WPMU dashboard appearance and functionality changes. It becomes text only, with no graphics and reports that I don't have any themes or plugins installed. When I try to add them, it won't offer any to me.

Did it happen before or did it start to happen only recently? Are there any caching/security plugins active on your site (e.g. W3 Total Cache, Wordfence, iThemes Scurity etc)? Does the plugin report any errors?

Please advise!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.