wpmu dashboard plugin won't install

"Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error."

Is there just a way I can download the other plugins and install them directly?

Oh, and I'm following the directions to download directly, but there is no green download button, and I am logged in, my account shows up in the top of the screen, and I'm able to nav between the hub and the plugin pages.

• James Morris

Hello Jess,

I hope you are well today. Welcome to the WPMU DEV Community!

RE:

"Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error."

This is almost always a plugin conflict that causes this error. First, could you please run a plugin conflict test as outlined in the following article? This will eliminate the possibility of a conflict with another plugin. https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

RE:

Is there just a way I can download the other plugins and install them directly?

Oh, and I'm following the directions to download directly, but there is no green download button, and I am logged in, my account shows up in the top of the screen, and I'm able to nav between the hub and the plugin pages.

This is because you are on a trial account right now. We limit direct downloads to members with an active subscription. Once you have WPMU DEV Dashboard working on your site, you're welcome to install plugins and themes during your trial period, but you will need to upgrade to a full subscription to direct download from our site.

I hope this clarifies a bit.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.