WPMU Dev Dashboard

Hi,
I can see that the Dashboard needs updating to a new version, but I can't see how to actually do that. I've looked around on Support, but can't really see any clear instructions.
Can you give me some guidelines?
Thanks!

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi David,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

If you go to WPMU DEV > Plugins panel in your admin section you should see there that update is available.
    Click on update button and that should be it.

Please note that with version 4.0.9 there were some issues with the updater and you could see the message that plugin was not updated but you can ignore it and simply refresh your page and it should show that the plugin is indeed updated.

You can also go to plugin page, download the zip file and upload the files via FTP:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/

Let us know if you need more help with this.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello David!

This happens often if there's more than one admin-role accounts and one of them was used to deactivate/activate the plugin. By default WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin is only visible to this very admin who enabled it.

Please start with this: go to the "Plugins -> All plugins" list and then disable and enable "WPMU DEV Dashboard" again. This should bring back access to the plugin and then you may want to go to "WPMU DEV -> Manage" page and add your additional admin accounts there (in "Permissions" section).

I hope that helps!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.