WPMU DEV DASHBOARD

WPMU DEV DASHBOARD when granting access does that mean that you have access to all the code and themes to the domain when permission is granted? If I never grant access does this mean that no one will ever look inside my wordpress project; for example no one would ever look inside my projects code, themes, user names, etc?

• Rupok

Hi Orlando, hope you had a wonderful day.

WPMU DEV DASHBOARD when granting access does that mean that you have access to all the code and themes to the domain when permission is granted?

Not exactly. When you grant Support Access, we only get access to what you would get when logged in to Dashboard as a Super Admin. So we get access to theme codes which are only accessible through Dashboard > Appearance > Editor. Same goes for plugins. Many advanced themes include files from custom location, we can't access those with Support Access.

If you don't grant Access, then it's not possible for us to check anything at your back-end. But please note, we don't access user sites unless required (even though support access enabled).

Please let us know if you have any further confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.