[WPMU DEV Dashboard] activation of plugins

I have switched to WPMUDev pro yesterday. So I want to avail plugin features which will enhance performance of my site

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Rangan

Welcome to WPMU DEV community!

To improve your site performnace please try the Hummingbird Pro and Smush Pro plugins.

With Hummingbird please, please run a Performance test from Hummingbird > Performance Test, to scan your site and the Hummingbird will show up recommendations on how to improve your site. Go through these recommendations to see what can be improved.

Additionally, please enable Page/Browser/Gravatar cache from Hummingbird > Caching. From Hummingbird > Gzip Compression, check if the option is enabled, if not, please enable compression.

With Asset Optimization, you can compress the assets and upload them to WPMU DEV CDN for faster performance.

Please see more tips on how to get the best out of Hummingbird:
    Make Your WordPress Site FLY with Hummingbird
    How to Eliminate Render-Blocking Issues With Hummingbird for WordPress

With Smush Pro plugin, mages will be optimized, without losing the image quality. To increase the score for “Optimize images” in WP Smush settings, enable the following:
    – Super-smush my images
    – Resize my full size images ( add suggested dimensions)
    – Smush my original full-size images

Optionally enable “Make a copy of my full size images” to keep a back from original images, in case you wish to revert back the changes.

Additionally, enable Lazy Loading and CDN for images.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Have a good day and take care!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.