[WPMU DEV Dashboard] Administrator not able to view WPMU Dev Dashboard

Hello,

I am username Sarah Alban on eos-gnss.com. I have two questions/inquiries.

First, I can access the WPMU Dev Dashboard in my backend. I am an administrator. However, my webmaster, Monta, is unable to access / view the WPMU Dev Dashboard. He is also an administrator. Can you please help give him access / guide us how to do this?

Second: We purchased the WPMU Dev Dashboard a long time ago and are not certain of its functions. Is it possible to be directed to an overview of what this plugin does for/on our site? Or alternatively, is it possible to have someone on the phone for 10-15 minutes to explain the plugin to us.

Thank you!

Sarah

webmaster@eos-gnss.com

eos-gnss.com

847 977 4990

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Sarah

Thank you for asking the question, I hope you are well.

I can access the WPMU Dev Dashboard in my backend. I am an administrator. However, my webmaster, Monta, is unable to access / view the WPMU Dev Dashboard. He is also an administrator. Can you please help give him access / guide us how to do this?

If you can access the WPMU DEV Dashboard, please login and go to Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Settings > Permissions > Add User > And add other admins. Then other admins will be able to access.

We purchased the WPMU Dev Dashboard a long time ago and are not certain of its functions. Is it possible to be directed to an overview of what this plugin does for/on our site? Or alternatively, is it possible to have someone on the phone for 10-15 minutes to explain the plugin to us.

WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin connects your website to the hub which verifies your membership and that is required when you use the pro version of Smush, Defender, HummingBird, SmartCrawl etc. This is also required when you use cloud backup using Snapshot.

Unfortunately, we don’t provide phone support but you can join our live chat session here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/live-support/ where a staff will assist you with your quries.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.