WPMU DEV Dashboard and theme conflict

My theme uses a plugin called Shout Framework when WPMU DEV dashboard is activated the <body> classes, not loads, and it breaks the theme style, it started after plugin update.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello CK Fusion,

I’m sorry that our plugin is causing this issue on your site.

I have tested your theme, Shout Framework and WPMU DEV Dashboard on my lab site but I wasn’t able to replicate this issue.

But I can see the problem on your site. Since there is no clue what is causing this in the debug.log I am escalating this to our Second Line Support Developers to investigate.

They will check your site and see what where the conflict is coming from.

We will keep you updated.

kind regards,

Kasia

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hey CK Fusion ,

The issue you’re having is not related to Dashboard plugin, but from Smush CDN that is currently on BETA. This is a known issue that is already fixed and will be shipped with the upcoming 3.1 release. Unfortunately I don’t have an ETA at the moment but the release is already under QA.

Until the release the only option unfortunately would be to disable Smush CDN for now so it doesn’t break the top part of your theme. After disabling make sure to clear any caches as well just in case there’s a server-side cache that keeps the ‘old’ assets showing.

Regards,

Konstantinos

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Yes, if you navigate to Smush Pro, you will see our new feature to use the CDN from the left side menu, if you disable this feature for now the theme should return to normal :slight_smile: . From 3.1 update everything should be playing normally though so you’ll be able to use it again if you like.

Regards,

Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.