[WPMU DEV DASHBOARD] cannot access WPMUDev dashboard on the network site at all

I have a Multisite - running Avada theme, and cannot access WPMUDev dashboard on the network site at all. Funny thing is, if I copy the complete Multisite to a staging platform (Duplicator Pro) the WPMUDev dashboard is accessible on staging.
Is there anything I can do on my production site (without shutting down all plugins), such as a reinstall plugin or a DB parameter I can reset to get WPMUDev accessible?? I've got a couple WPMU plugins to update.
Regards,
Scott

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Scott Green

Hope you are doing good today.

I was able to make some test on my multisite with Avada theme and cannot confirm this issue. It could be some version issue. To confirm that I will need access to your site to take a closer look on this.
    You can learn how to grant WPMU DEV Support Access at the following link:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Af for the main question:
    Is there anything I can do on my production site (without shutting down all plugins), such as a reinstall plugin or a DB parameter I can reset to get WPMUDev accessible?

1. Please try to disable and remove WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin and install again;
    2. Double check are you log in as admin who install this plugin on live site (only user who install WPMU DEV Dashboard can see WPMU DEV tab)

Kind Regards,
    Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.