[WPMU Dev Dashboard] Can't open WPMU Dev Dashboard

Just installed WPMU Dev Dashboard, but when I login to it this error is shown
Your server had a problem connecting to WPMU DEV: "cURL error 7: Failed to connect to premium.wpmudev.org port 443: Connection refused". Please try again.

If this problem continues, please contact your host with this error message and ask:

"Is php on my server properly configured to be able to contact https://premium.wpmudev.org/api/dashboard/v2/ with a POST HTTP request via fsockopen or CURL?"

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello RD

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The error means that your site was not able to connect to our API and might be caused by a number of reasons: it can be an IP/domain black-listed on our end for some reason but it also can be some proxy/firewall restriction on your server or e.g. outdated/broken SSL certificates for cURL on server (that's not the same as SSL for your site).

That being said, could you please:

- tell me what is the domain in question (the one you're installing WPMU DEV Dashboard on)?
    - if there's any kind of firewall or that sort of security tool on your site/server - disable it temporarily and try again?

It would be also good if you got get in touch with your host and ask them to double-check cURL against SSL configuration and to let you know if there are any restrictions on such connections on their end.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.