WPMU DEV Dashboard causing 502

hi, the WPMU DEV Dashboard is causing a 502 upon activating it. Previously is was causing some update issues, therefore we deactivated it. Please see the log for reference.

Thanks!

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi M.

I hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks for sharing the log. It seems like the following error is occurring again and again in your site:

[WPMU DEV Dashboard Info] Project Auto-Upgrade result for 119: Failed...
    WPMU DEV error: Upgrade failed - U001

I just tried to regenerate the error in my test site but couldn't. It's working absolutely fine in my local and live test sites. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

As you said "we deactivated it", is there any way you could re-enable it so that we can login with Support Access and check the issue? Or you can create and send us temporary WP Admin Access Credentials and FTP Credentials so that we can check and make some tests and try to fix that?

You can send me message with access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - WordPress admin Username
    - WordPress admin Password
    - Login URL
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Select "I have a different question" for your topic. This and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok
      • Support Ninja

Hi Alex

Thanks for sharing but the link you provided is not probably related with this. You are facing some PHP Notices, and should not be causing a block. But M. is facing a 502 error. The 502 Bad Gateway error is an HTTP status code that means that one server received an invalid response from another server.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
      Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi M.

Hope you had a wonderful day.

I just tried to login with Support Access but it's showing me the following error:

Sorry, this is an invalid access token. You must ask the user to grant access.

Can you please revoke and grant us permission again so we can have a closer look at this?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• D.
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi, this is the last try I'm giving WPMU, we're getting ANOTHER 502 after enabling wpmu dashboard on a site: a clean install, no funky stuff, and once your plugin is enabled, we get the 502 again.

We're noticing that the only plugins we're actually using are Smush (which is not performing well anyways, see here) google analytics (many alternatives out there) comments+ (not working well, https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/google-login-field-not-appearing)

you have support access enabled for another 5 days on the chalecos site (this thread), please fix it.

You guys have a great support service, but too many issues with your plugins, hope we won't be another customer less.

thanks

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello @M.

I hope you are doing good.

We need access of that site where you can't enable DEV Dashboard plugin.

Would you please send your admin login and ftp login to Rupok as he asked?

You can send him message with access credentials through our secure contact form here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Subject: "Attn: Rupok"
    - WordPress admin Username and Password
    - FTP Username and Password
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

We will check asap.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.