[WPMU DEV Dashboard] CoursePress

Quick question not really a problem. What was the latest version of CoursePress before it was retired? I have a client that is using it (not through my subscription) and they are having a login issue. Seems to have to create an account twice before it creates it. It's version 2.2 and was wondering if there was a later version that could be installed while they investigate alternatives. The GITHUB site seems to have version 1.x on it. At least hats what was in the coursepress.php header comments.

• Robert
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Rats.. I just double checked and that is the version they have installed. I know it’s not supported anymore but can I ask if you are aware of a wrong setting that would cause the problem they are having? When registering a new student the form just reloads again (no user created) and if I do it again it then create the user. I’ve had a WPMUDEV for a while but never used this particular plugin. Just trying to get a quick fix while they evaluate other options.

• Robert
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Just figured out it’s a weak password. As many times as I did it I didn’t notice the error message. Seems like the first time you use a weak password it reloads the form then must automatically let you use it. Seems like it should allow you to click the button without checking the Confirm weak password checkbox. I didn’t see an option to turn that off.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.