WPMU DEV dashboard creates WP problems

When I logged into the Admin of this site (have been away for 3 weeks) all I could get to was the WPMU Dev dashboard. Everything else is blank. If I take the WPMU Dev Dashboard plugin out by using FTP I can get to all of the WordPress functions like update plugins, posts, pages, etc., etc. Therefore, I have not been able to get to the plugins page to disable various plugins to test what works and what does not other than going thru FTP and then it does not take out any database connections to the plugin so not sure if the problem will persist.

I have a screen print of what the WPMU Dev dashboard is showing me. Please advise as this was working fine the last time I logged into this account.

Will send login info.
Thanks,
Greg

• greghelland

I have been working with this for a few hours and here are the findings. Below is a list of all of the plugins that are available on this site. Whenever I activate Ultimate TinyMCE with the others activated I get the Fatal error problem. Did well before but now it is a problem. Any suggestions? For now I am keeping it deactivated.
    Thanks,
    Greg

Akismet - Deactivated
    Used by millions, Akismet is quite possibly the best way in the world to protect your blog from comment and trackback spam. It keeps your site protected from spam even while you sleep. To get started: 1) Click the "Activate" link to the left of this description, 2) Sign up for an Akismet API key, and 3) Go to your Akismet configuration page, and save your API key.
    Version 2.5.9 | By Automattic | Visit plugin site

Appointments+
    Lets you accept appointments from front end and manage or create them from admin side
    Version 1.4 | By Hakan Evin | Visit plugin site

Classifieds
    Add Classifieds to your blog, network or BuddyPress site. Create and manage ads, upload images, send emails, enable the credit system and charge your users for placing ads on your network or BuddyPress site.
    Version 2.3.4.8 | By Ivan Shaovchev, Andrey Shipilov (Incsub), Arnold Bailey (Incsub) |

Duplicator
    Manage | Deactivate | Edit
    Create a backup of your WordPress files and database. Duplicate and move an entire site from one location to another in a few steps. Create a full snapshot of your site at any point in time.
    Version 0.4.6 | By LifeInTheGrid | Visit plugin site | FAQ | Partner | Approved Hosts

E-Newsletter
    The ultimate WordPress email newsletter plugin for WordPress
    Version 2.6.1 | By Cole / Andrey (Incsub), Maniu (Incsub) | Visit plugin site

Events +
    Events gives you a flexible WordPress-based system for organizing parties, dinners, fundraisers - you name it.
    Version 1.7.1.1 | By S H Mohanjith (Incsub) | Visit plugin site

Forums
    Allows each blog to have their very own forums - embedded in any page or post.
    Version 2.0.2.0 | By S H Mohanjith (Incsub), Ulrich Sossou (Incsub), Andrew Billits (Incsub) | Visit plugin site

Google Maps
    Easily embed, customize, and use Google maps on your WordPress site - in posts, pages or as an easy to use widget, display local images and let your site visitors get directions in seconds.
    Version 2.7.1 | By Ve Bailovity (Incsub) | Visit plugin site

Hide Title
    Allows authors to hide the title tag on single pages and posts via the edit post screen.
    Version 1.0.3 | By Randall Runnels | Visit plugin site

Link Manager
    Enables the Link Manager that existed in WordPress until version 3.5.
    Version 0.1-beta | By WordPress

List Yo' Files
    Lets WordPress users display lists of files in their pages and posts in a myriad of interesting ways.
    Version 1.12 | By Wanderer LLC Dev Team | Visit plugin site | Overview | Donate

Membership Premium
    The most powerful, easy to use and flexible membership plugin for WordPress, Multisite and BuddyPress sites available. Offer downloads, posts, pages, forums and more to paid members.
    Version 3.4.6.1 | By Incsub | Visit plugin site

Members List
    List your members with pagination and search capabilities.
    Version 3.6.3 | By Matthew Praetzel | Visit plugin site

Post video players, slideshow albums, photo galleries and music / podcast playlist
    Post rich videos and photos galleries from your cincopa account
    Version 1.131 | By Cincopa | Visit plugin site

Styles
    Change the appearance of your theme using the WordPress Customizer. Styles changes everything.
    Version 1.1.6 | By Brainstorm Media | Get More Themes | Customize Theme

Styles: TwentyThirteen
    Add Customize options to the TwentyThirteen theme using the Styles plugin.
    Version 1.0.5 | By Brainstorm Media | Visit plugin site

Subscribe by Email
    This plugin allows you and your users to offer subscriptions to email notification of new posts
    Version 2.4.9 | By S H Mohanjith (Incsub), Ignacio (Incsub) | Visit plugin site

Ultimate TinyMCE Deactivated
    Beef up your visual tinymce editor with a plethora of advanced options.
    Version 5.1 | By Josh Lobe | Visit plugin site | Donate | Premium Addons | | | Ultimate

WPMU DEV Dashboard
    Brings the power of WPMU DEV direct to you, it'll revolutionize how you use WordPress, activate now!
    Version 3.3.3 | By Aaron Edwards (Incsub) | Visit plugin site

• Vaughan

Hi @greghelland,

Sorry for the delay,

It looks like your host maybe blocking the Memory limit increase in wp-config.php which means you may need to increase this in your php.ini

Sometimes you can add a php.ini file to your public_html or the folder just above public_html

Try creating a file called php.ini then place it in your public_html or 1 above public_html (the folder that public_html is in.

Inside this file put the following

memory_limit = 256M

Sometimes this isn't recursive though, You may need to ask your host how to increase the memory limit on your server, some hosts have different ways of doing this.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.