WPMU DEV Dashboard disapear

Hello
Since one or two weeks (last updates some of your plugins), the dashboard has gone. And of course I have to download the new updates of plugins (only this way). Why ?
How fix that please ?

• chamomor
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Okay I fixed the bug myself. I have NO idea how this happend. Why ?
    Anyway, I share my solution:

- In this website I reset my Api key
    - On my wensite, I delete the plugin
    - on database, I deleted in wp_options the "wpmudev_apikey" AND all _transient_wpmudev
    - upload new plugin, activate, enter the new api key

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi @Lashon Studio

Thank you for your post and being part of our Community!

This is indeed quite strange behavior and I'm glad that you managed to work out how to fix this. I also appreciate you sharing this with the rest of the Community.

Wishing you all the best!

Gina

• lee_down
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I've just had the same thing happen - it isn't that the dashboard is gone so much - rather, it is that the connection with my account is lost - I have the WPMU DEV dashboard Welcome but no mention of me and searching themes and plugins doesn't work at all.

Having to go through all that hassle to wipe out the data and reinstall from scratch doesn't sound like something I want to repeat, let alone do a first time.

Can we find out what bug is causing this?

Also, a security scan ran on my site this evening, following the installation of the farm133 package, resulted in 3 being returned as containing suspected malware links in them. Ocadia, Striped, and RoundFlow.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

I've not had this issue myself, so I'm unsure what caused it.

First I would try something simple like deactivate and reactivate. If that doesn't work then it seems the post above resolved the issue so it would be worth following that. As transient data was removed I wonder if something was corrupt with the row.

Also, a security scan ran on my site this evening, following the installation of the farm133 package, resulted in 3 being returned as containing suspected malware links in them. Ocadia, Striped, and RoundFlow.

Did it say what exactly?

I suspect it refers to some JS within the theme which it couldn't quite read or similar.

Let me know.

• lee_down
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Ooh, I'm sorry - that was a wee while ago now and I don't recall the errors precisely.

I do recall two indicated suspected malicious links in the template files.

As for the dashboard issue, I tried just about everything the evening it occurred, to no avail. Next day, I log back in to continue working on some other things, and it has self-corrected. No idea how or why.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey again.

Well if you do see those errors again then please do let us know so we can take a another look. :slight_smile:

As for the dashboard issue, I tried just about everything the evening it occurred, to no avail. Next day, I log back in to continue working on some other things, and it has self-corrected. No idea how or why.

Sounds like a mystery... Well as long as it is working. :slight_smile:

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.