[WPMU DEV Dashboard] error message in administration WP

Hi, when I activate the WPMU DEV Dashboard in WP, an error message appears in the bottom of the screen:
Warning: fopen(/home/html/mojwebhostingsk_2_multihost/victory-media.sk/public_html/wp-content/plugins/connects-elasticmail/connects-elastic-email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/html/mojwebhostingsk_2_multihost/victory-media.sk/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4848

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/html/mojwebhostingsk_2_multihost/victory-media.sk/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4851

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/html/mojwebhostingsk_2_multihost/victory-media.sk/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4854

In lline 4848 functions.php is this: $fp = fopen( $file, 'r' );
In lline 4851 functions.php is this: $file_data = fread( $fp, 8192 );
In lline 4854 functions.php is this: fclose( $fp );

What do you need to do to make everything OK?

Thanks, Roman

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Roman Sajdik

Hope you're doing well!

Based on the error, the issue coming from the Connects Elasticmail plugin and it may be a bug or a conflict with another plugin. Please, temporary deactivate this plugin and see if the errors will be showing.

If there will be no errors, to troubleshoot the issue with the Connects Elasticmail plugin, deactivate all the other plugins besides that and enable debug. Place the following to the wp-config.php file:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

Please make sure that you insert these lines above /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */.

Open the plugins page on the front end and on the backend. This way all errors will be saved in the debug.log file inside the /wp-content/ directory. Check if the warning still is showing in that file. If all is well, start activating one plugin at the time, load the plugin's pages and see if the debug.log file will have warnings. Please do the same until you will find which plugin is causing this conflict.

Follow the steps from the flowchart:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Support-Process-Support-Process.gif

Let us know how it went!

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Roman Sajdik
    • Flash Drive

Hi Nastia,
    I looked into the list of plugins, but no Plugin plugin Elasticmail there is not installed ... (I do not know Plugin Elasticmail Plugin, I've never used it)
    I assumed that this is nothing that is used on your side - for example, to connect my site with Hub, etc.
    Any idea?

Thanks

• Roman Sajdik
    • Flash Drive

Hi Nastia,
    I had a moment, so I came back to this problem. I tried to identify where the problem might be, so I deactivated all plugins and turned them on. Everything seems to be fine!
    I know this is one of the first things I should do. But (even though I'm new here) I've installed your plugins on several websites and I've never met this problem.
    I'm glad it was just some temporary problem and it's okay. Thank you for the time.

Have a nice day :o)
    Roman

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Roman Sajdik,

hope you're doing good and don't mind me chip in here! :slight_smile:

Could you please share some more access credentials with me to have a better look?
    As this is public forum, you must send us your details through our safe contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    using this template:

Subject: "Attn: Dimitris"

- WordPress admin (login url/username/password)
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password/path of site in question)
    - cPanel/Plesk credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.
    Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.