[WPMU DEV Dashboard] Js and Css Files From wpmud

I noticed that most or many of the js and css files that are taking long time to load are from WPMU. Can I combime or move them to where that will not affect the functionality of the site and your plugins

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi CHRISTOPHER,

Just to be clear, I suppose you meant the issue is only with WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin? I gave a quick test in my test server but wasn't able to notice anything specific with the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin in general.

Could you please point out which all JS or CSS file that you notice is causing the issue? Any screenshots regarding this would be helpful so that we could have a better idea.

Just to be sure the slow load time is on the dashboard side or only in the frontend? If it's okay for you then please grant support staff access so that we ould give a closer look.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.