WPMU DEV Dashboard - Limit Acsess

HI,

From my you have to install the WPMU Dev dashboard then you can install oother premium plugins such as SmushIT PRo, is this correct?

Could you please explain is there anyway I can limit acess so other Admins can't see or change anything in the WPMU Dashbaord?

Regards
Shaz

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Shaz,

From my you have to install the WPMU Dev dashboard then you can install oother premium plugins such as SmushIT PRo, is this correct?

Yes, that is correct when it comes to WP Smush. Other plugins can be installed directly through the FTP or by uploading zip files with plugins. However you need to have WPMU DEV plugin for updates.

Could you please explain is there anyway I can limit acess so other Admins can't see or change anything in the WPMU Dashbaord?

This option is enabled by default. Only admin that installed WPMU DEV Dashboard has access to it.
    You can only give access to other site admins by using this code in your wp-config.php file:

define('WPMUDEV_LIMIT_TO_USER', '1, 10');

where 1,10 are ID of the admins. Please see usage page for more options https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/#product-usage

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.