WPMU Dev Dashboard Login Error

I have two questions:

1. How do I download the themes?

I am unable to log in using the WPMU control panel due to some sort of SSL error... I wanted another way around it in the mean time.

2. What could this problem be? I get this when I try to log into the WPMU Dev Dashboard
The error is:

Your server had a problem connecting to WPMU DEV: "SSLRead() return error -9806". Please try again.

If this problem continues, please contact your host with this error message and ask:

"Is php on my server properly configured to be able to contact https://premium.wpmudev.org/api/dashboard/v1/ with a POST HTTP request via fsockopen or CURL?"

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @kyleblizzard,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

1. How do I download the themes?

You can download themes and upload manually. Go to themes pick a theme (spirit for instance), click on read more button and on project detail page click on download link of Spirit and Upfront, instead of install as seen in this screenshot.

2. What could this problem be? I get this when I try to log into the WPMU Dev Dashboard

First delete this plugin completely from your website, download from this URL and then check again.

If the issue persists then, it mostly issue with your host that is blocking the outbound HTTP request to communicate with our server via API. It uses two methods one using cURL and other using POST HTTP request via fsockopen. So make sure one of both should be enabled and allowed on your server. If you are not sure then please contact your hosting provider for assistance.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.