[WPMU DEV Dashboard] New to WP Dev

I'm on the free trial right now and it looks like a great service. Before I commit to the monthly payments, I'd love to have an audit of sorts. Maybe you guys can take a quick look at my site and backend and give me an idea on how to get the most out of your service? It's a little overwhelming to go through everything before the trial ends.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Zach

Would you please let us know what features do you want on your website? Mention all the features you want in front end and back end, and we can suggest you which plugins from us you can use. Even if we don't have that plugin, we will suggest another one.

Also, don't forget to check our hub: https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/ Which also provides you service of automatic backup, report, performance and a lot more services :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Atkotech
    • Recruit

Welcome Zach,

If there is anything you need to know about WordPress you will find it here so I would fully recommend a full membership as I am sure you will discover during your trial. Another great way to discover new things & help you get your site as you want it is by browsing the Blog Section. You will find articles covering parts of WordPress you never even considered before, I'm sure. I know I have & I have been using WordPress for over 10 years. Good luck with your site & hope to see you around.

Best Regards
    Mark

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.