WPMU Dev Dashboard not installing any plugins

I am not able to install any plugin through this. I have granted support access and when I try installing domain mapping, etc. it just goes around in circles - goes to plugin page on wpmudev.org and there it asks if I want to install and I click Yes and it takes me back to my WP admin page with the plugin overlay again saying Download Plugin.

The one click install is not working.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Abi,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

It's most likely that your site requires FTP details entered in order to handle plugins, can you try adding this to your wp-config.php file:

define( 'FTP_USER', 'username' );
    define( 'FTP_PASS', 'password' );
    define( 'FTP_HOST', 'ftp.example.org' );

Replace host, user and password values with your FTP details and try after that.

Let us know how it goes.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Abi,

So you're unable to install them from default plugin installation panel as well, it's not only happening with WPMU DEV dashboard, correct?

Can you tell me what are permissions on your wp-content and wp-content/plugins/ folders, can you try setting them to 755 and then try again?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello Abi ,

Hope you are well today ?

I can debug well if I can access your site with ftp and wp admin credentials so Would you be able to send in your FTP and wp-admin credentials so I could take a better look ?

You can send the info through our private contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me :slight_smile:

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Milan Savaliya"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Once we have this information then I can debug the issue further :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back!
    Cheers,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.