WPMU DEV Dashboard page not visible on website

Hi, my new client has several WPMU DEV plugins installed on the site (Dashboard, Smush Pro and Hummingbird). However Smush Pro and Hummingbird are showing Auto-update not possible on the Updates screen. The Dashboard page (example.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpmudev) is also not visible.

What's causing this and how can I fix it? I want to update Hummingbird and Smush Pro. Thanks

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hey there blogjunkie,

I hope you're doing really good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

Smush Pro and Hummingbird are showing Auto-update not possible on the Updates screen.

These plugins can only be updated through the WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin, so I move on with...

The Dashboard page (example.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpmudev) is also not visible.

Did you tried to download the latest version from https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/, delete any older versions and upload/activate the new one?
    Is there any error that occurs? Before or after logging-in?

Please advise,
    Dimitris :slight_smile:

PS. Lucinda as these problems are more often related with server configuration and not with the actual plugin itself, please do create a new thread with all appropriate information in order to make this work. Of course you can have multiple sites running wpmudev! :wink:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.