[WPMU DEV Dashboard] Parse Error

I'm having serious issues with the dashboard. All of my websites are giving me the following error message.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/content/36/2322536/html/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/includes/class-wpmudev-dashboard-api.php on line 1730

I'd like to know what has casued this issue and how to elivate it from happening again in the future.

• James Morris

Hello Marc

I hope you are well today.

There was a window of time yesterday when our servers where having connectivity issued due to one of our upstream providers. This impacted our API which that file deals with. This issue has since been resolved and all API calls should be functioning properly now.

Would you please check and ensure that the affected sites are working as expected now? If they are not, could you please grant us access to one of those sites and servers so we can investigate further?

NOTE: Please make a full backup of your site before sending the following information.

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Option: I have a different Question

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

~OR~

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.