WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugin is causing problems at WP Engine

I could not get into the wp admin (502 error) after site was updated to wp 4.4.1 - WP Engine investigated and said your plugin was causing a problem so they deactivated it and now the site is back up. Site is asglife.wpengine.com (was not available in drop down because it is deactivated). This is a serious matter - we were about to take this site live. Let me know.
Thanks
Paul H

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Paul,

I hope you're well today and thank you for pointing this out.

Our developers are already aware of a number of issues related to WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin and an important update is on its way. It should address most of the problems and is expected to be rolled out really soon.

That said, could you please keep an eye on WPMU DEV Dashboard description page here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/

Once the 4.0.4 version is released, please download it and then:

- access your server via FTP
    - go to /wp-content/plugins folder
    - remove any existing /wpmudev-updates folder
    - upload "wpmudev-update" folder from an extracted downloaded archive there
    - activate plugin through your site's dashboard

I hope this will fix the issue. However, in case it didn't please deactivate plugin by renaming /wpmudev-updates folder on your server (inside /wp-content/plugins) via FTP and logging back to your site's dashboard. We'll investigate it further then if necessary.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Paul,

I have tested latest version of dashboard plugin on my WP Engine installation and didn't have any issues.

I understand that WP Engine told you that the issue is within the dashboard plugin, however does this mean that the plugin is causing issue even when there are no other plugins active or perhaps there's a conflict with one of your other plugins active on site?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.