[WPMU DEV Dashboard] Plugin update

I need to update my plugin sync my website with hub dashboard

• viobru
    • Recruit

Hi James Leonard!

Hope you are doing great :slight_smile:

I am not sure if I am getting this right, sorry. Do you mean that you need to update the WPMU DEV dashboard plugin on the site, or that you need to update some plugins on the site and you would like to install the WPMU DV dashboard on it so you can and sync your site to the Hub to be able to update them using Automate?

I checked it and I did not find any current site registered under your account, so I guess that you are referring to the second option. If that is the case, let me inform that the best option to sync your site to the Hub would be to directly download the WPMU DEV dashboard plugin from this page: WPMU DEV Dashboard and to upload the .zip file directly to the Plugins' page:

After the plugin is installed on the site, you'll just need to login using your WPMU DEV login details and the site will be then connected to the Hub from where you can enable the auto updates for the plugins under the Automate tab. Please give this a try and let us know if you were finally able to install the plugin and sync the site to the Hub or if you have any questions regarding this, we are glad to help :slight_smile:

Have a nice day ahead!

Kind regards,

Violeta

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.