WPMU Dev Dashboard Plugin Update broke WP Admin

Using Safari OSx and Wp 4.4, I updated the plugin WPMU Dev Dashboard this morning on this site and upon doing so, it has resulted in blocking the entire Admin with this error only showing upon login to the WP admin area. I have not had this issue with other updates of the same plugin. Help?

Fatal error: Call to a member function has_cap() on a non-object in /home/cerret/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/includes/class-wpmudev-dashboard-site.php on line 1686

• Jerrad

Hello,

This plugin is throwing errors on the site when I install it. Here are the errors I see.

Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_44df4d359e46aea2c19fc44ad70eb9ff, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/ampiricalsolutio/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membership/lib/wpmu-lib/inc/class-thelib.php on line 145

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/ampiricalsolutio/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membership/lib/wpmu-lib/inc/class-thelib.php:145) in /home/ampiricalsolutio/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membership/lib/wpmu-lib/inc/class-thelib.php on line 145

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ampiricalsolutio/public_html/wp-content/plugins/membership/lib/wpmu-lib/inc/class-thelib.php:145) in /home/ampiricalsolutio/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line1174

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_44df4d359e46aea2c19fc44ad70eb9ff, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.