WPMU Dev Dashboard Plugin Update bypasses the old wp-config code that hid it. update?

The WPMU Dev Dashboard has a tab and nag messages all over. I need to hide these from client websites, and my websites, because its super annoying. The newly updated WPMU Dev dashboard plugin does not respond to the old wp-config code:
define(‘WPMUDEV_HIDE_BRANDING’, true);
define( 'WPMUDEV_LIMIT_TO_USER', '0' );

Please provide the new method to removing everything. Thanks!

• Vaughan

Hi C.K,

Hope you're well?

#1 define(‘WPMUDEV_HIDE_BRANDING’, true); this has been removed from the plugin, i'm not aware of how to hide the branding in the latest, but I have reported this to the developer to consider.

#2 There is a small bug in the plugin code.

line 1524 in /wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates-new/includes/class-wpmudev-dashboard-site.php

if ( WPMUDEV_LIMIT_TO_USER ) {

This is reading the 0 as false. instead we should check if it's defined. So replace the above line with the line below.

if ( defined( 'WPMUDEV_LIMIT_TO_USER' )) {

Incidently,permissions can now also be set in the dashboard itself.

Dashboard > wpmudev > dashboard > permissions

Hope this helps

• Michelle Shull

Hi, CK!

We've removed most of the branded elements we had in the old version of the plugin. As Vaughan mentioned, you can control who can see the WPMU DEV dashboard and it's tab from the settings, and the only message you should see is a banner that will only show for your (the admin with the WPMU DEV membership) account, unless you've given the same access to another admin user. You can dismiss it with the "dismiss" link on the right side of the banner, and it shouldn't come back.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.