[WPMU DEV Dashboard] (related URLs not handled correctly)

what fix would be possible (setting change? contact support? use AO?)"

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Lanie,

I'm afraid, your query isn't clear enough to have a better idea regarding what exactly you are pointing in the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin.

Is it with whitelisting the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin? or something else specific to WPMU DEV plugins?

Please do share a screenshot regarding the issue so that we could have a better idea, and update the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin to the latest version and grant support staff access so that we could give a closer look.

You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access, or check this manual: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please let us know once you enable access so that we could get this sorted. Have a nice weekend. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Lanie

I am still not 100% clear, but I can guess something though I would be wrong.

Are you using combine option from hummingbird? If so, would you please exclude this file from combining?

If it still doesn't work, then please disable WPMU CDN and check if it works now.

Let us know how it goes. Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.