WPMU DEV Dashboard showing I'm not Paid when I am

I installed this plugin. Logged in and got an error message something about not enough memory I think. Saying that line 885 in my db-wp.php file. I can't replicate this unless I delete the plugin and re-upload it.

When I go to the dashboard, it shows that I'm not a member. What can I do to fix this?

• Matty J
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

@Tom

Not a pain at all. I'm just so happy about the wonderful support I'm receiving here. I'm looking forward to paying it forward!

Okay, so I reinstalled the dashboard plugin and did not get that initial error message because for some reason the plugin still had my login instruction and didn't ask me to activate or add my key. I guess when I deleted the plugin, my db still have the other info. Anyways, I've captured everything on video for you to review. You can see that its up, working but I'm showing PAID but I don't have rights to download everything. If I click on the plugin settings, then I get a very similar error message I mentioned above. Yet, this time it is referring to another folder in my db.

Watch here: http://screenr.com/0q37

Let me know what you determine,

Mathew

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

@Matty J

Many thanks for taking the time for that, could you check your php.ini file and see how much memory is assigned to it? The only other thing i can think of is that your hosting is blocking the api call to our server.

But lets start with the check for memory assigned to php first.

Cheers

• Matty J

@Tom

Okay, I downloaded the Memory Plugin, it is showing Memory : 26.55 of 32 MByte MByte.

I do not see that ('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT...) line at all. Maybe this is the issue. Attached is a screenshot for you to review.

Mathew

DELETED FOR SECURITY REASON

• Matty J

@Tom

I've contacted my host company and they have changed the memory from 32M to 128M. I have verified this via that Memory plugin. I deleted the WPMUDEV Dashboard app from the network and then changed my API Key.

I installed the WPMUDEV Dashboard app once again..... wait for it! SUCCESS!!!

All is well in the world once again. :slight_smile:

I'd love to give you some of my points but I only have a few at this time. :slight_smile: Would love to build up my knowledge and help others in this community.

Thanks again, Tom!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.