[WPMU DEV Dashboard] Uninstall WPMU Dev Dashboard

I deactivated the WPMU Dev on one of my client's sites because they are no longer a client. How do I remove it altogether so that it does not show up in the back-end?

Also, I'd like to leave the following plugins: Defender Pro, Smush Pro, Hustle Pro

Do these plugins automatically turn to FREE plugins once I remove/logout of wpmu dashboard? Realizing that some functions wont work, I'd like to leave these for them out of courtesy if they auto turn to free plugins.

Please let me know on how to delete the WPMU dashbard and about the 3 plugins. THX!

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello gediweb

When you deactivate the Dashboard plugin, then the site will be disconnected to our system. But the domain will still be locked to your account. To unlock the domain completely, you need to let us know and our accounts team can handle that.

About the plugins, some plugins need an active subscription for some features like smush pro, SEO scanning but no plugin will stop working. When there is no dashboard plugin, the site won’t receive any update of any of the plugins, but they will be functional.

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.