[WPMU DEV Dashboard] upgrade to PHP7 and WPMUDev Dashboard issue

Hi,
We want to upgrade our site from PHP 5 to ver 7.2. Per the folks at WPEngine, we ran the compatibility checker and the WPMUDashboard has a bunch of errors showing up. I'm not technically savvy enough to diagnose if these issues will be a problem or not, but I certainly do not want to lose access to the WPMUDev Dashboard. Can you look at the error report below and tell me if we are still ok to upgrade to PHP 7.2? If not, what do we need to do to make the move?
Thanks in advance for your help!
*************report************
FILE: /nas/content/live/filice/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/lib/PHPSecLib/Crypt/Random.php
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOUND 5 ERRORS AFFECTING 2 LINES
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
75 | ERROR | Extension 'mcrypt' is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use openssl (preferred) or pecl/mcrypt once available instead
75 | ERROR | Function mcrypt_create_iv() is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use random_bytes() or OpenSSL instead
114 | ERROR | Extension 'mcrypt' is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use openssl (preferred) or pecl/mcrypt once available instead
114 | ERROR | Function mcrypt_create_iv() is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2; Use random_bytes() or OpenSSL instead
114 | ERROR | The constant "MCRYPT_DEV_URANDOM" is deprecated since PHP 7.1 and removed since PHP 7.2