[WPMU DEV Dashboard] Uptime: Says Site Down – It's NOT

I just shut off Uptime. It's sent me half a dozen emails over the last 12 hours saying my site was down and up, back n forth. It's fine. This is the second problem I've had with the Hub in the past month. The other one being with Automate showing notifications, saying there were problems, that are over 9 months old and unable to clear them ( I have another ticket open for that).

This is very aggravating considering I am a paying, long term member of WPMU. Clearly there is something wrong with the Hub that these errors are arising and making it that I have to shut off the tools we are promised as features with our membership. I'm disappointed by this and hope that WPMU management will take action to correct this promptly. Thank you.

• Enduring Epilepsy (Katrina)
    • Recruit

No, because if you read what I described, there is no need for you to access my site. :unamused: This has to do with THE HUB and UPTIME saying my site is down when it’s NOT.

You can see the site is up by visiting the url: enduringepilepsy.com

You can see the multiple erroneous emails I got from Uptime in my notifications here on WPMU. I’ll share a screenshot for you. The site was NEVER down so this isn’t my site it’s a problem with UPTIME and the WPMU HUB.

You can see that the site is connected on my WPMU profile. But I have shut UPTIME OFF completely because the emails kept coming and were WRONG.

Again, this has NOTHING TO DO with the site function. This is a problem with UPTIME sending emails that my site is down INCORRECTLY. Something is wrong with THE HUB and this is the SECOND issue I have had, as a paying member, in the past month. :thumbsdown:

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Enduring Epilepsy (Katrina),

I'm sorry to hear that you are not happy with our services.

Your site doesn't need to be actually down to trigger Uptime. Response time can be high and that will also trigger Uptime monitor.

You can check in HUB what was triggering Uptime so many times in Downtimes when you hover on the time next it each item:

The server where your site it might have slow response and this is also something that needs to be checked.

Also, you can disable Email Notifications for Uptime:

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.