[WPMU DEV Dashboard] Weforms send error

Hi
I'm trying to set up a contact form via Weforms, added to this page:
https://biggar.online/shop/
When I hit send enquiry, I get a failure message "Could not create an entry".
I've installed Weforms on many sites and always found a new form to work straight out of the box, this is the first time I've had an error.
SMTP is working fine so it's not that part.
Any ideas?
Cheers, Neil.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Neil McEvoy,

I gave a closer look regarding this and could notice the issue. I created a test form, and also tested that by creating a new test page, /test-page

But the issue still exists, I checked for any console errors, but I'm afraid, it doesn't seem to show any specific error related to that.

Looks more like a conflict. Could you please enable debug mode in your system, and see whether there is any related error that's caused regarding this.

To enable debug mode, open your wp-config.php file located in your root directory, and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );
    define( 'SCRIPT_DEBUG', true );

After making the above changes, please try replicate the issue again, by submitting in the contact form. The related errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

Please attach these in your next reply in txt format file, so that we could give a closer look. You can find more details about debugging here.

Please let us know how that goes, have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.