[WPMU DEV Dashboard] whitelabel wpmu dev dashboard

For clients I make a sub domain on smart website where they can try my smart website and build there own. If it's finished it is going to be live on their own domain. I offer them some of your plugins with my account I have from you and the video's of wordpress. Can I change the name from wpmudev to for example CherAll's dev plugins or so?

• Geraldine
    • Flash Drive

I cloned the website smart-website to a subdomain demo.smart-website. Is it correct that you don't see the wpmu dev dashboard there, so it is not visable for my cients only for me? Is that the meaning of it. I see the video's. But how can I let my clients install google analytics and other plugins from you? Do I have to dio that on the website smart-website.nl
    I want my clients to get access to the plugins like smush pro and so on. First on te subdomain from smartwebsite and then when it is finished on their own domain.

• Ohidul Islam
      • Staff

Hi Geraldine,

Thanks for coming to our support. Hope you are doing great today!

Is it correct that you don't see the wpmu dev dashboard there, so it is not visable for my cients only for me?

Pretty much yes, WPMU Dev Dashboard is only accessible when you connect it with your WPMU DEV account. But it's definitely not a good idea to share your WPMU DEV account login details with your clients. Also that doesn't mean that you can't use our plugins on your clients website. You can use our plugins on unlimited number of clients website.

But how can I let my clients install google analytics and other plugins from you?

That's a very nice questions.
      Please go to our plugins page and download the necessary plugins you need to install on your clients website. Now you can install the plugins on your clients websites by uploading the zipped plugin files from Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin.

Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

Best regards,
      Ohid

• Ohidul Islam
    • Staff

Hey Geraldine,
    Thanks for asking this in our support.

There's two options for white labelling with WPMU Dev Dashboard.

1. Would you please navigate to WPMU DEV -> Tools -> Whitelabel and check if this feature works for you.
    2. Also, you could use our incredible Branda plugin. It allows you to Find and Replace any kind of text/white label text.
    After installing and activating Branda, you can find Text Replacement module options from Branda -> Utilities -> Text Replacement.

Let me know if the above solutions works for you. And don't forget to ask any questions if you have.

Best regards,
    Ohid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.