[WPMU DEV Dashboard] WPMU Dev Dashboard App No Longer Installed on Website

An installation of the WPMU Dev Dashboard has mysteriously disappeared from the website bcrft.com. I tried to reinstall it this evening and I received an error that the installation failed because it already existed, but it's not listed on the WP Admin Dashboard. I'm not sure why this has happened although I have been experiencing some minor glitches with the site itself which is built using a Layers child theme called Craftsman created by a developer who no longer supports it. Please let me know what steps I need to take to correct this situation. I'm a designer not a developer so I'm afraid I really need your support and expertise in guiding me through this situation.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Kimberly Cohen !

Hope you are having a great day!

I’m sorry to hear about the issue that you encountered. According to our systems, the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin is installed and activated on your site. Could you please go to your WordPress Dashboard->Plugins->Installed Plugins and check if the “WPMU DEV Dashboard” plugin exists and if it is activated?

If that is the case but you still cannot see the “WPMU DEV” menu item in the WordPress Dashboard, please try deactivating and re-activating the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin.

Hope this helps. Please let us know if this works for you. Thanks!

Kind regards,

Nahid

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Kimberly Cohen

Hope you're doing well!

I'm sorry to hear this issue. Would you please run the same steps on the bcrft site, as Nahid mentioned? The site is not registered with us, so it is possible that the WPMU DEV Dashboard is not connected with the HU

Please login to your site, and check if the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin is installed. If it is shown as listed, please deactivate it and activate it again. Go to WPMU DEV menu on the sidebar and make sure you're logged in with your account.

Note: the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin is showing the WPMU DEV menu only for the admin that last activated the plugin. If you have multiple admin accounts that uses the plugin, please go to WPMU DEV > Settings > Permissions and add more admin accounts under the Visibility tab.

Please see this screenshot:

Let us know how it went!

Kind regards,

Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.