WPMU DEV disagreeing with Business Directory Plugin

Hello, I'm using another Business Directory plugin for this site which has been prepopulated with a lot of members already. I would love to be able to keep it. Short codes on the main page work, as does the main directory . But if you click on any individual listing the page it takes you to does not display any of the listing information.
Any guidance on how I can resolve this please? I've been looking through coding as I suspect a theme conflict, but have come up empty.
I'm not opposed to importing the current directory into the wpmudev plugin, but it looks like it would be a slog. If I can avoid it, I'd like to stick with the current plugin.

• James Morris

Hello Matt,

I hope you are well today.

First, could you please run a plugin conflict test as outlined in the following article, keeping WPMU DEV Dashboard and the Directory plugin you're wanting to use activated? This will eliminate the possibility of a conflict with another plugin. https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/ You may also want to try switching to a default theme like Twenty Sixteen for testing purposes.

If that does not lead to a solution, could you please enable WP_DEBUG and provide us with the output of your debug.log file?

To enable WP_DEBUG, change the following line in your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

To this:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

After you've visited the pages that are causing you problems, please go to wp-content/ on your server via FTP and download the debug.log file to your local computer. Then, rename that file to debug.txt and attach it to your reply here so we can examine it further.

I look forward to seeing the results of your tests.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.