WPMU DEV facebook API testing?

Do you guys have, or know of a way to test the Ultimate Facebook setup? It would be so helpful while developing a theme or setting up a client site to have a bogus Facebook App/API to connect to for testing.
I think I can just do it for my Dev Facebook account, but I would like something that had a more complete profile to see how content pulls in, etc.

Thanks

• PC

Hey there,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Do you guys have, or know of a way to test the Ultimate Facebook setup? It would be so helpful while developing a theme or setting up a client site to have a bogus Facebook App/API to connect to for testing.

Unfortunately there is not way out apart from using your own or DEV facebook profile. I personally use my own facebook account for testing purpose. That not only keeps my friends in touch (They come back asking what I just shared :stuck_out_tongue: lol)

You can create a test facebook account however I tried that once and facebook detected it and closed down my other account.

So apart from using your own account, there is no other way I can suggest.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.