WPMU DEV missing randomly from left nav

WPMU DEV missing randomly from left nav. I have to fake like i wanna deactivate and it will come back.

• Nithin

Hi Frank Zabroski,

The WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin by default only appears for one admin user, who has installed, and activated the plugin.

That's an odd behaviour, if the WPMU DEV menu is missing for the same admin user, we tested this further, but wasn't able to replicate in our server.

Could you please try logging out, and then logging in manually via the WPUM DEV Dashboard plugin, and check whether the issue still exists?

Is there any way specific steps to replicate such issue, if yes, please let us know so that we could give a closer look. Are you able to replicate this in any other websites?

Also, if the menu disappears again, if possible please check by logging into other admin accounts, and see whether the menu is visible in there or not.

Seems like the Support access isn't working in our side, I'm getting a 404 page, so I wasn't able to give a closer look in the dashboard side. It's tough to say what's causing the issue without seeing it live, or replicating the behaviour in our side.

If you still want us to check by logging into your dashboard, You can send WP login credentials by using our secure contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

- To Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Nithin Ramdas
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Please do let us know if the issue is still ongoing even after logging out, and logging in manually instead of deactivating, and activating the plugin, so that we could give a closer look, if needed.

Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin

Hi Frank Zabroski,

Unfortunately, this is something we weren't able to replicate in our side with the new plugin update, so it's tough to say what exact is causing the issue.

I could notice the ticket is marked as resolved, seems like the hitting deactivate has resolved the issue.

It's tough to say what's causing the issue without seeing it live, or replicating it in our system. If you still have any websites where you still notice the same behaviour, and want us to troubleshoot it further, then please do share the site credentials as mentioned in my previous reply, so that we could give a closer look, if needed.

If everything is working fine at the moment, then I guess it should be good for now. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.