WPMU DEV plugin conflicts with theme

Im running a new install of multisite.
Getting the following errors after activating the WPMU Dev plugin (The theme is causing these):

Warning: fopen(/home/[Moderated]/public_html/wp-content/plugins/1489842380): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/chapterstar/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4783

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/[Moderated]/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4786

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home/[Moderated]/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4789

Errors only show on admin side. Is there and easy fix or do I need to pick another theme?

• Sajid

Hello Perry,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

First of all, please be careful while posting the error log messages in public forum like this. Specially, remove/mask the username in the path. I have edited your post and removed the username there.

The error does not point to our plugin file. It is a random error indicating a missing file in plugins folder. The 1489842380 does not appear to be a valid plugin name either.

Does the plugin works fine on your site beside this notice ? If yes, then we can simply hide this notice by setting the WP_DEBUG flag to false wp-config.php file.

Just open up wp-config.php file located in the folder where you installed WordPress (mostly public_html), find define( 'WP_DEBUG', true ); code in this file and replace it with define( 'WP_DEBUG', false );.

If you can not make that change yourself then please send in FTP and WordPress admin details directly via our secure contact form in following format and I will do it for you.

You can send the requested details via our secure contact form in following format.

Subject: "Attn: Sajid Javed”
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - login url
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.