WPMU Dev Plugin thinks I'm currently a free level member.

I just installed the WPMU Dev Dashboard plugin for another site I'm working on and it's treating me as if I were a free level user. To be fair, I did just upgrade to WP3.9 so I assume this may just be a bug due to the possible database changes. What should I do to fix this? My current workaround is to just download anything I need from the the wpmudev website and installing it manually, but I'd like a permanent solution.

Here's the other thing though: When I'm logged into the wpmudev.org website, my membership is listed as ELITE. On my other websites where WPMU Dev Dashboard doesn't treat me like a free user (both 3.8.3 and 3.9), it lists my membership level as GOLD. What's up with that?

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Ben,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Can you please try logging out (clearing the API) and adding it again within the Dashboard?

If it doesn't help you then this can be a cloudflare issue described in the following reply.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/wrong-account-information-free-rather-than-gold#post-645997

In this case please share your IP address here so that we can get it white listed.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Ben
    • New Recruit

Thank you for your reply. I wasn't quite sure how to log out since I've never had to do that before, but I managed to find it by clicking the Edit link under WPMU DEV > Manage > Your WPMU DEV API Key. You guys should really make logging out a lot easier...

In any case, logging out and back in did the trick. It still says I'm a GOLD member rather than ELITE; is this not a bug?

The site I'm working on now isn't hosted on cloudflare (to the best of my knowledge), but some of my other sites are. I'll keep this in mind if this issue comes up again!

Thanks again!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there Ben,

Thanks for posting back.

Thank you for your reply. I wasn't quite sure how to log out since I've never had to do that before, but I managed to find it by clicking the Edit link under WPMU DEV > Manage > Your WPMU DEV API Key. You guys should really make logging out a lot easier...

Thanks a lot for your feedback on this. We will certainly forward that to our development team.

In any case, logging out and back in did the trick. It still says I'm a GOLD member rather than ELITE; is this not a bug?

That is not a bug. Elite is now Gold :slight_smile:

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.