WPMU DEV Post Notification: How do I link a user (applicant) to Messaging? / WPMU DEV Post Notificat

Hello Jack,

Thanks, hope you are fine too. Sorry, cannot answer 'regularly' through the page. So, by another message. Sorry.

Re:
WPMU DEV Post Notification: How do I link a user (applicant) to Messaging?
WPMU DEV Post Notification: Messaging installed, admin can see inbox, but registered customer cannot

Sorry, then there seems to be something not working. Unfortunately. I spent two weeks checking for plugins in private messaging without being 'dependant' on BuddyPress or similar.
Finally I figured I had found it, but unfortunately not.

What the problem is, is the following:
Due to privacy restrictions we do not want employers to view somebody's email address straight away. Therefore private messages.
If a candidate decides that a company may see his/her email address, then that's fine. But not by our doing.

The thing is, we want to
- first interview the candidates
- give them a user profile with their screenname and resume in our format (so only with screenname, city and date of birth and of course working experience)
- have companies/employers buy a subscription for browsing through resumes and leaving job postings
- and therefore contact the candidate(s) of their choice through private messaging themselves by clicking on picture/screenname.

So, we facilitate only. No (more) assistance from our side.

Do you have solution for us? I hope you do.
Thanks so much, Jack.