WPMU DEV Sign in Page & Dashboard has disappeared from my site.

The WPMU Dev link to the dashboard has disappeared from the back end of my site. Thus, I am unable to update plugins, or get into my hub, I can't even leave the back door open for Tech. Support at this stage. Help, please !!!

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello LarrikinAussie,

I hope you're well today and thank for your question!

The WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin is by default visible only to that admin account that was used to activate it. When it "disappears" it usually means that the other admin-level account has "taken over" it. That might happen e.g. if there's more than one admin of the site or if you have created some additional admin account for WPMU DEV staff who's been working with you on some issue.

That's, fortunately, easy to fix :slight_smile: Please go to the "Plugins -> All plugins" page in your site's back-end and fine the "WPMU DEV Dashboard" plugin on the list. If it's not active, simply enable it. If it's active, deactivate it and enable again and it will bring it back for you.

Note please that the plugin - if active - is working (connecting your site to The Hub) even if it's not visible to your admin account. So, this "disable/enable back" operation is only for you to get back access to it :slight_smile:

Also, if there are multiple admins on the site and you do want some of them to have access to the WPMU DEV Dashboard at the same time, you can simply add them to it on "WPMU DEV -> Settings" page after regaining access (in a "Permissions") box.

I hope that helps!

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.